NCR RealPOS™ CX7
With store and checkout concepts being such an essential component of that experience, NCR’s CX7 terminal is here to enable your own POS transformation. Fashioned expressly to enhance any store environment, the CX7 couples an upscale and dramatic integrated design with best-in-class performance. Its exceptional versatility, ruggedness and unsurpassed data security delivers the key requirements to withstand today’s high-risk interconnected world. The NCR CX7 offers new head-flip capabilities. An internal sensor notifies your software to rotate the screen view when the CX head is flipped, enabling the cashier to present the screen to the shopper at any point during the transaction.
NCR offers a variety of matching displays to meet the needs of every commerce environment. Our small topmount display is “all points addressable” (APA) to enable any character set or size. The 7” and 10” wide-aspect LCD displays offer superb bright and crisp color to draw the shopper’s attention and ensure your messages and key marketing promotions get across and take hold. Even better, these customer displays can be touch-enabled to promote real-time interaction.
- High-performance 8th generation Intel T-Series CoreTM Processor family
- Up to 32GB DDR4-2400 RAM
- Optional Dual/RAID solid-state drive
- Ultra-compact integrated retail terminal with sleek zero-bezel design
- 15.6” with 16:9 aspect ratio or 15” with standard 4:3 aspect ratio
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) high-brightness anti-glare LCD with 10-point multi-touch
- Flexible mounting options: tabletop stand, pole or wall-mount, with remote or integrated I/O
- Secure, powered USB, powered serial, USB-C and Display Port peripheral I/O connections
PROCESSOR - • Intel Core i5-8500T • Intel Core i3-8100T • Intel Celeron® G4900T MEMORY - • 8GB up to 32GB DDR4-2400 in 2 slots STORAGE - Single 120GB M.2 SATA solid-state drive • Single 240GB or 480GB NVMe solid-state drive • Dual/RAID 120GB M.2 SATA solid-state drives CONNECTIVITY - USB ports - 2 x USB 3.0 5V PC - 1 x 12V powered USB (P-USB) - 1 x 24V powered USB (P-USB) - 1 x USB type C (to display head) • 1 x Serial (DB9) • 1 x Serial (RJ50) • 1 x DisplayPort • Cash drawer port (12 or 24 volt with dual drawer support) • 10/100/1000MB (Gigabit) Ethernet LAN *An alternate I/O option with 4 additional serial ports and with 2 fewer 12V P-USB ports is available OPERATING SYSTEMS Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC • Linux SLES 12 SP1 or later • NCR LinuxC